Sunday, June 12, 2011

corazones rotos poemas

images corazones rotos poemas corazones rotos poemas. poemas de corazon roto. poemas triste de amor; poemas triste de amor
  • poemas de corazon roto. poemas triste de amor; poemas triste de amor


  • smisachu
    09-12 05:00 PM
    This is getting hilarious! Billa, Ranga...Whoz next? Rowdy Ranganna?:D

    Come to DC or we will send "Churi Chikkanna" after you...LOL




    wallpaper poemas de corazon roto. poemas triste de amor; poemas triste de amor corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas.
  • corazones rotos poemas.


  • nrk
    10-17 10:15 AM
    Guys, Suggest me a good consulting company. My employer is OK until now and he just started demanding money even for H1 extensions. I am seriously thinking of moving. Please suggest good desi consulting companies who can support my GC and keep min billing. I have a very good project in hand

    Hi I am in 4th year of working with a cosulting company. Their response is little slow, but committed to what ever they say. Overall i like the present company.
    It is Paradigm Infotech based in Maryland. If you want to check out take a number from the website and call them directly.




    corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas
  • corazones rotos poemas


  • newuser
    05-13 09:09 AM
    Still waiting - 06/05/2011 NSC




    2011 corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. quotas
  • corazones rotos poemas. quotas


  • Singer
    11-22 08:33 AM
    Hello VictimOfGc,

    Thank you for your first reply.
    I gad lost my password and read your previous post only yesterday.

    As you know, the decision of denying my husband's and mine I-485 could not be not appealed. I have also never stated the uscis denial reason, as I did not have it when I posted my question. They have stated that we had traveled abroad without Advance Parole, so they were considering that we have abandoned our GC petition. We came back to the country with my O-1 visa and my husband O-3.
    The first problem raised by a friend of mine lawyer (I did not have a lawyer retained anymore) was that uscis violated my constitutional rights. They SHOULD have sent me an official letter back in August stating that they were reopening or intended to reopen my 485 case! Nothing was sent. Beside my I-140 and my RFE on the I485 I did not receive anything else. So even if legally they were "right" to deny my 485, uscis has comited SO many mistakes on my case that I have been told they could let it slide on this one.
    From that moment on I have decided that I will fight them till the end and that I would not pay them one cent! Because at the end of the day, it is all about money and more money in their "crooks" pocket. I contacted my Congresswoman, my Senator, and a Congressman from another state than mine. I had gathered all the proofs and all documentations for the last 3 years and posted them on a server, so everyone involved could review them. Those three elected officials called them and spoke to uscis congressional liaison. This went on for two weeks.

    Friday the 13th we received our green cards!



    more...

    corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. te; te. ewinemiller. Sep 13
  • corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. te; te. ewinemiller. Sep 13


  • chanduv23
    12-24 09:50 PM
    There won't be chat on Thursday, 25th, December 2008 as it is Christmas.




    corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas.
  • corazones rotos poemas.


  • latbsol
    02-25 11:19 AM
    Hey, thanks for the feedback and clarifications. Good to know that my EB2 will not affect the existing EB3. Yeah, I agree things are kind of grey when it comes to using the on-the-job work experience. I guess it depends on individual circumstances and there is no certainity about what will apply where.

    It would be really nice if the USCIS publishes some clear written material on these rules and regulations, like a FAQs that answers the most nagging questions someone has about Employment Based immigration. Does something like that exist? Does anyone know?

    Thanks



    more...

    corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos de amor.
  • corazones rotos de amor.


  • eb3retro
    11-18 12:09 AM
    Guys:
    I am currently working through a Consulting company at a client location.
    Now, if I were to join the "same" client location as an employee after the 180 day completion of having filed I-485, what are the things that I need to keep in touch before I make this transition.

    I do have EAD that is valid till Sep'08. Do I need to tell the client company that my I-485 is pending and that I can work using EAD or should I apply as anyone who would apply for the position without any strings...!!!

    I would really appreciate if you guys can let me know any nuiances that I need to be aware of and any caveats that exist in this situation.

    I appreciate your time and good luck to all to get the GC as soon as possible.

    Thanks

    do u have ur approved i-140?




    2010 corazones rotos poemas corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas
  • corazones rotos poemas


  • freedom2007
    10-22 04:26 PM
    Yup completely agree with Frostrated..
    Me too in Same situation had Masters degree but in 2003 we thought Category wont matter much as dates were current..Hmm look what it got us into now for EB3's



    more...

    corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas.
  • corazones rotos poemas.


  • anilsal
    11-06 10:59 AM
    PIO card is valid for 15 years. Every time, your child gets a new passport (read 5 years), you need to get an entry in the PIO card. So barring a once in 5 year trip/mail to consulate, there are no issues with PIO.

    It certainly does not make sense to deny OCI for a child whose parents are Indian nationals.

    Look at Q.32 of
    http://chicago.indianconsulate.com/OCI%20FAQs.htm

    I am sure that if this new rule for OCI is going to stand for a long time, then they will request the people who got their OCI stamps to replace it with PIO cards (think of the 20 year passports that were issued first and then need to be replaced).




    hair corazones rotos poemas. quotas corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas.
  • corazones rotos poemas.


  • godbless
    07-20 06:03 PM
    Do we need to send the original i 140 or just copy of I 140 is fine ? I mean do we need to send original I 140 to USCIS at any point in the 485 filling?



    more...

    corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas.
  • corazones rotos poemas.


  • walking_dude
    12-05 04:53 PM
    If I'm not wrong AILF is the litigation arm of AILA, meaning AILF is a subsidiary of AILA. Not an independent org.

    AILF is a non-profit organization. You are probably right regarding AILA :)




    hot corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. te; te. ewinemiller. Sep 13 corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas
  • corazones rotos poemas


  • guesswho
    03-14 06:19 PM
    I was offered a ticket to India without me asking them (big american corp). But since I was not going back and found another job within a short time, it was of no use to me. They will usually buy a ticket for you, won't give you money directly.

    u r kidding - u think these blood suckers will sponser a ticket after u leave them - he heee. AFAIK, even American companies won't bother after u get layed off



    more...

    house corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. 2011 corazones rotos poemas.
  • 2011 corazones rotos poemas.


  • royus77
    06-25 09:34 PM
    My H4 spouse left the country for vacation on May 25 (before h4 expiry)
    Attorney filed 7th year ext and I 539 on Jun14.
    My 6th year of H1 ended on Jun 17.

    The attorney was not reachable by HR or myself. HR calls me today about problem with H4 and the attorney wants to discuss. What the heck ? Do they file I-539 when some one is not in the country ? She and I always maintained proper status. What can be the problem? I am freaking out to get my h1 ext approval asap and bring her back to file 485. Now my head is exploding. Any clues ? I cant bear this suspense.

    If I 539 was filed with I 129 they mostly get approved togther .DId you apply ext in PP ? If I 539 was not filed ,just bump your H1 to PP and get an appointment in home country for the spouse to get the Visa at the consulate. Just plan every thing will go smooth




    tattoo corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas.
  • corazones rotos poemas.


  • coolvigo
    07-11 03:43 PM
    I just post a msg saying we can file 485 if 140 is pending. But after reading some other posts, I realize that we can file it only if PD from the labor we are using is current. If we want to use PD from an old employers application, we need to have date ported on new i140 application before 485 can be applied.

    Is that true? In that case, 140 from my new employer is not approved yet.....so i cud not be able to apply for 485 here :-(

    My old PD Aug2005
    New is from 2007 sometime,.



    more...

    pictures corazones rotos de amor. corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. amor a
  • corazones rotos poemas. amor a


  • Macaca
    04-22 09:07 AM
    Passing On H-1b Costs to the Employee? (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/FeesArticle07.18.2006.pdf) -- Smart Business Practice or DOL Violation?, by Michael F. Hammond and Damaris Del Valle

    After all the costs associated with an H-1B petition are totaled, the sum can be alarming. In order to offset this cost, some employers ask that the beneficiary, the employee who is being hired, reimburse the company in whole or in part. Which costs may and may not be paid by the beneficiary can be a tricky matter. What follows is an analysis of H-1B costs and who may pay what.

    All deductions from an H-1B worker’s pay fall into three categories: authorized, unauthorized, or prohibited. Authorized deductions can be taken without worry of whether or not such a deduction will lower the employee’s rate of pay below the required wage rate. Unauthorized deductions, counter to what the term may connote, can be taken from an employee’s wage but are considered non-payment and are only allowed if the beneficiary’s wage rate, after the deduction(s), is greater than the required amount listed on the Labor Condition Application (LCA). Unauthorized deductions cannot push the employee’s wage below either the prevailing wage rate or the actual wage rate, i.e. salaries of those similarly employed and qualified at the work site. Prohibited deductions may not be taken from the employee’s pay regardless of the effect they would have on the required wage rate.

    The most straightforward of the deductions is the prohibited deduction. The Training Fee associated with the H-1B petition is the only prohibited deduction associated with the cost of filing an H-1B petition. Rajan v. International Business Solutions, Ltd. and the language in the relevant regulation make it very clear that the Training Fee is to be paid by the employer or a third party; it is not to be reimbursed in part or whole by the employee. This fee must be completely shouldered by the employer or a party who is not the employee.

    Deductions are considered by the Department of Labor (DOL) to be authorized if:

    The deduction is reported as such on the employer’s payroll records,
    The employee has voluntarily agreed to the deduction and such agreement is documented in writing (a job offer which carries a deduction as a condition of employment does not meet this requirement),
    The deduction is for a matter that is principally for the benefit of the employee,
    The deduction is not a recoupment of the employer’s business expenses,
    The amount deducted does not exceed the fair market value or the actual cost (whichever is lower) of the matter covered, and
    The amount deducted is not more than 25% of the employee’s disposable earning.

    An Education Evaluation arguably qualifies as an authorized deduction. Similar to a translation fee, which is payable by the employee, the employee is benefiting from the evaluation and will be able to use it in the future in his/her private capacity if s/he so wishes. Of course, if the employee is paying for the evaluation, then s/he must be able to acquire a copy of the evaluation so that the future benefit upon which his/her payment is presumed is a real possibility.

    Attorney’s fees associated with obtaining H-4 status for family members accompanying the Beneficiary may qualify as authorized deductions since the Beneficiary is the party who primarily benefits from such fees. In addition, attorney fees associated with visa issuance, assuming that international travel is not a requirement for the position, could be properly considered as authorized deductions. In order to properly deduct the attorney fees associated with these processes, it is important that the attorney break down the specifics of how much is being charged for each element of the H-1B process- this will allow the employer to deduct those fees associated with the retention of the visas for the accompanying family members without concerning itself with the deduction requirements necessary for unauthorized deductions.

    The circumstances surrounding the Premium Processing Fee determine if deduction of the fee is to qualify as authorized or unauthorized. While the speedy decision that the Premium Processing Fee guarantees often benefits both the employer and the employee, it is important to take notice of which party requests and benefits most from premium processing. If the employee has decided to utilize premium processing for his/her own personal benefit, then the employer may be reimbursed by the employee in accordance with the requirements established by the DOL for authorized deductions. If the employer is the party desiring premium process and who will benefit from such processing, then any deductions from the employee’s pay are unauthorized and, as such Deduction of attorney’s fees associated with the filing of the LCA or H-1B and the Base Fee (or I-129 Fee) are considered to be unauthorized. These fees are considered to be the employer’s business expenses and, for this reason, are not authorized deductions. These fees may be deducted from the employee’s pay so long as they do not drop the rate of pay below the required wage rate.

    It is not clear whether or not the Fraud Fee which was implemented in March 2005 is unauthorized or prohibited. The language of the act regarding the Fraud Fee states that “the Secretary of Homeland Security shall impose a fraud prevention and detection fee on an employer filing a petition.”10 Almost identical language is used in the Act to refer to the Training Fee.11 Such similarity could be read to mean that the restrictions of the Training Fee also apply to the Fraud Fee. However, 20 C.F.R. 655 is explicit in saying that the employee cannot pay the Training Fee; no such statement is made regarding the Fraud Fee. The regulation regarding the Training Fee, 20 C.F.R. 655, predates the creation of the Fraud Fee, which may explain this discrepancy. Nonetheless, the language referring to the Fraud Fee is not explicitly prohibitive and an employer may decide to be reimbursed by the employee. If an employer chooses to do so, any deductions from the employee’s salary to pay for this fee must meet the DOL requirements for unauthorized deductions. 12

    Before any payments are made by the employee or deductions are taken from his/her pay to reimburse the employer, it must be determined if such deduction is permitted and if so, whether or not it is authorized or unauthorized. Once these preliminary determinations are made, appropriate steps must be taken to ensure that the DOL’s requirements are met. As a practical matter, there are very few circumstances in which the prospective employee could legally be made to pay for the costs associated with the H-1b process without an employer risking non-compliance and causing significant record keeping.




    dresses corazones rotos poemas corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas
  • corazones rotos poemas


  • sumansk
    07-12 02:08 PM
    :D who knows those guests are guests of 'SPIES'..no offense to anyone ....If you are not , please register...:D



    more...

    makeup corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas.
  • corazones rotos poemas.


  • satyasrd
    04-29 09:53 AM
    I agree that we desperately need media attention. No one knows our story, about people living in this country for 10-15 years legally without any GC relief.

    Should we organize a rally or contact the media for interviews ?

    Pappu/Admin, any ideas ?




    girlfriend corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas.
  • corazones rotos poemas.


  • mayitbesoon
    07-15 12:01 PM
    Thank you. We have just applied for 9th year H1 extension. so, requesting I-140 PP based on the current rules is not possible. I-140 is pending at TSC from Nov 2007.

    Can anyone tell me if it is helpful to take info pass appointment and enquire about I-485 if I-140 is still pending. priority date is EB2 Dec 2003.




    hairstyles corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos poemas. Corazones+rotos+poemas
  • Corazones+rotos+poemas


  • smuggymba
    08-11 11:56 AM
    My wife got hers from:

    Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)

    The school actually asked to use them.




    magician7989
    09-05 04:49 PM
    Does anybody know if Egyptians also have a backlog. Does that also mean that an egyptian with a later priority date can be accepted before an Indian because of the quotas. We need a change in the immigration system. I filed my I-485 in July w no receipt yet. Does that mean I can also expect a long wait.




    indyanguy
    09-18 08:33 PM
    july 2nd filer. transfer notice receipt date is aug 30th. This is confusing! Can someone please clarify:mad:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment